Yet again, there’s more restrictions in Spain regarding entertainment. You may have already heard them as they’ve been around a couple of weeks now.
For those that haven’t seen the new regulations, the basics are:
- No dancing at all.
- Public must be 1.5 metres distance from the booth, and other people not in your “social bubble”.
- Masks to be worn if at a party with people who don’t live (or on the same holiday) with you.
- No microphones to be used by public. So no karaoke or announcements made by the public.
- Social gatherings at a home recommended to be less than 10 persons.
So with all these regulations enforced, I am limited to what I can provide. Right now, I can provide:
- Background music for social gatherings.
- Contracted DJ covering for sickness, holidays,etc.
- Private parties (pool, house, boat, etc) with strict social distancing and of course no dancing.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me and I will contact you as soon as I can.